Looking to buy a home? Many home buyers make these 10 common mistakes during the home buying process that could jeopardize their loan.;
Here's some items that may be needed to complete a mortgage application.
1. Two year employment history including name,address and phone numbers.
2. Checking, savings, IRA and 401K statements for last 2 months ( all pages)
3. One full months most recent paycheck stubs.
4. Rental agreements for investment properties
5. W-2's for past 2 years.
6. Divorce and/or bankruptcy papers.
7. Federal tax returns for past 2 years,all pages and all schedules.
8. If self employed, a year to date P&L
9. DD 214 or Certificate of Eligibility (VA only)
10. Present mortgage statement
If you don't know where to start and you don't know a lender you trust, We work with great lender everyday. Contact me and I'd be happy to help 832-499-9808.
Latest Blog Posts
How to Buy a New Home When You Don’t Have a Lot of Cashhttps://t.co
Parents Say Kids' Opinions Matter Big When Buying a Home A recent survey conducted by Harris Poll and released by SunTrust Mortgage found&